Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Malay Muslim In Restoran Daun Pisang: Mutton Or Lizard?

When I was living in Kota Bharu few years back, I noticed that a lot of Malay Muslims having meals in Restoran Daun Pisang. I do not know the present situation whether Malay Muslims in Kota Bharu are still preferring of having meals in Restoran Daun Pisang. I have a friend who used to go to Restoren Daun Pisang but now have repented hehe. I asked him what kind of meals that he would normally choose in Restoran Daun Pisang. He just said rice with mutton curry. I told him that in Kuala Lumpur, some of Restoran Daud Pisang cook mutton and lizard meat curry together. So there is a possibility of a person eating lizard meat curry hehe. He then started to vomit. He then knocked my head and I knocked his head back in laughter. In short, just be careful of what you are eating especially if you decide to choose meat. Who knows probably it is lizard meat hehe.

No comments: